It’s no secret that being investigated for, or charged with, a sexual offence is one of the most traumatic experiences a person can go through. Forrest Williams understand this. This is why we choose to defend people charged with these serious offences.
We are leading sexual offence solicitors used to turning away more cases than we accept. We are only willing to represent clients who we feel strongly about protecting and defending. For this reason, we are proud to offer our expert knowledge and strong advocacy team to assist you.
We do not want to see a single person falsely convicted of an offence as devastating as these.
Let’s talk about why you need the best representation. As soon as you are investigated for a sexual offence, your reputation, livelihood, personal relationships and future career are all at risk. We have seen people lose careers, marriages, standing in the community and even their lives because of the weight of charges like these.
It is vital that you speak to the experts as early as possible. You must not wait and risk making the situation worse.
With Forrest Williams on your side, you’re in control. You can depend on us.
You will have a named case worker as your first point of contact and full consistency throughout your case. You will be represented at the hearings by one of our team of specialist barristers, with your case worker present throughout the hearings if requested.
Our first-class service is not for everyone, however. We do not offer Legal Aid. We offer fixed fee packages to match your case, requirements and budget.
As one of the highest quality law firms in this field, we have the ability to choose who we accept as clients.
Our clients tend to be:
- Concerned with results, not cost – you realise that price is not the most important factor in a case this important
- High-achievers – you don’t work 9-5 and don’t expect your legal team to
- Relatively unfamiliar with the legal world – this may well be your first offence
- Forward-thinking – you will want a legal team who you can speak to by telephone, eMail, text message and more.
- Demanding – with a case this important, you will expect to be involved in the case plan and receive regular updates. You will want your case worker’s personal contact number.
- Appreciative – you will understand that we are in your corner, fighting for you, and will realise that we are working together
- Decision-makers – you will be used to responsibility and capable of quick decision-making
It is imperative that you contact us at the earliest possible point.