Search the site

Are you a victim of an assault? Have the police refused to take action?

You can take out a private prosecution. We will work with you through every stage of the process from building a case to presenting it to the Crown Prosecution Service with a request for them to prosecute the matter. If this is not successful we will issue a summons on your behalf and prosecute the person responsible.


A private prosecution works in the same was as a CPS prosecution, if convicted the defendant can be sent to prison and ordered to pay compensation.


If you would like to discuss this with us free of charge call us on 01623 397200.

Get in touch or request a free callback

Contact Us (Front Page)